Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are adjusting our consignment policies to maintain a safe environment and follow guidelines and regulations from State, County and local authorities. These new policies supersede and void any conflicting policies in the Consignment Agreement you may have signed when you opened a consignment account. They remain in place until a change in policy is announced.
We remain your partner in consignment and appreciate your cooperation in making our consignment process safe for customers and staff.
- All consignment will be accepted by appointment only. No walk-ins allowed. Fill out our Consignment Appointment Form and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- All clothing must be on hangers. Shoes & accessories can be in bags/boxes. Hangers, bags & containers will be returned by appointment.
- If you want items back that we do not take for consignment, we will schedule a pick-up appointment for 7-10 days after your drop-off appointment. After 10 days all items not accepted for consignment will automatically be donated to Seattle Women's Assistance Fund (except by special arrangement).
- When returning items that we do not take for consignment, we will not give an explanation for each item we did not take. If there are items we may take at a later date due to season or fixable imperfections, we will notate those on a return form. Review our consignment guidelines for more information on what we are looking for.
- If you choose to drop off your consignment and donate any items we cannot take to Seattle Women's Assistance Fund, we will not be able to inventory the donated items or explain why they were donated. We will follow our consignment guidelines, including: condition, age, brands we don’t take, seasonality and current inventory.
- Contact us 7 days prior to your expiration date (listed on your inventory list as “PKUP DATE”) to schedule a pick-up appointment.
- Consignment term, mark-down policies remain the same.