We're so excited to announce our store is reopening!! Starting Tuesday, June 16th, our new store hours will be Tuesday - Saturday, 12:00 - 6:00 PM.
Private shopping will be available by appointment Tuesday - Saturday 11am - 12pm. You can shop by yourself or in a group of up to four people you want to shop with. If there are other times you are interested in setting up an appointment, please contact me and we'll try our best to accommodate you.
We hope to return to our full store open hours eventually, but are taking a measured approach to re-opening.
During private & open store hours, we will be following all public safety guidelines based on WA State & King County modified phase 1 requirements, including:
- Face coverings/masks will be required while in the store & provided to those who do not have one.
- A maximum of 10 shoppers are allowed in the store at a given time (15% of building capacity).
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and throughout the store.
- Dressing rooms will be sanitized after each use and all clothing tried on will be removed from the floor for 24 hours.
- Please DO NOT come to shop if you are feeling ill. Staff will also stay home at any sign of illness.
- All consignment is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please review our New Consignment Policies.
- All consignment will be held for 72 hours prior to sorting & putting onto sale floor, ensuring all items are safe for shopping.