- A high affinity for customer service
- Experience & comfort working with a diverse clientele
- A perspective of body positivity for all
- Interest in lending your creativity to the store's aesthetic
- Passion for fashion
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible attitude for variable workflow & task shifts throughout the day.
- Assisting customers find clothing while providing excellent customer service.
- Communicate with customers about store policies and opportunities including consignment process & events.
- Tagging clothing and organizing clothing racks, ensuring clothes are in locations based on category, size, color, etc.
- Maintaining a clean, organized sales floor.
- Monitoring store displays, developing themes for displays with other staff, and ensuring that displays remain complete.
- Preparing store for opening & closing with rotating cleaning tasks, including vacuuming, dusting, sweeping outside, garbage & recycling, and restocking supplies.
- Knowledge of plus size fashion and garment styles & fit.
- Perform Point of Service at register with an understanding of database functions including consignor database, sales, and layaways.
- Possibility of regular employment depending on shift availability.
- Be potentially available for several different shifts, including Saturdays. This does not mean you are always available, but this position needs someone with a flexible schedule and is available for last-minute fill-in shifts.
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
- Be punctual and self-motivated.
- Speak English and communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
- Physical demands*: Ability to lift up to 15 lbs regularly. Ability to bend/stoop and reach/pull frequently. Ability to carry and walk/stand constantly throughout the day. Ability to climb stairs. *See reasonable accomodations, below.
- Hourly pay rate starts at $17.75/hour.
- Annual cost of living increases
- Paid Time Off
- More details available at time of interview.
Two Big Blondes is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to make arrangements.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "sales associate position." Please use email for communication about this opening.
Application Due Date: Friday, January 21st, interviews will take place the last week of January. Hiring & training to begin in February based on candidate availability.