Two Big Blondes Plus Size Consignment is a resale store for plus-size clothing size 14 and up & accessories located in the Central District of Seattle. We have been in business for over 25 years with a simple philosophy: happy customers, a warm inviting place to shop, a comfortable space to embrace the beauty of our bodies, and quality clothes at great prices.
We currently have openings for on-call sales associates, providing customer assistance and inventory management. Potential shifts are Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. Candidates must be potentially available during several shifts, including Saturdays.
Sales Associates are responsible for:
- Assisting customers find clothing while providing excellent customer service
- Communicating with customers about store policies and opportunities, including consignment, specials, and events
- Tagging clothing and maintaining a clean, organized sales floor
- Monitoring store displays, developing themes for displays with other staff, and ensuring that displays remain complete
- Preparing store for opening & closing with rotating cleaning tasks, including vacuuming, dusting, sweeping outside, garbage & recycling, and restocking supplies
- Knowledge of plus size fashion and garment styles & fit
- Perform Point of Service at the register with an understanding of customer & inventory database functions
- Possibility of regular employment depending on shift availability
- A high affinity for customer service
- Experience & comfort working with a diverse clientele
- A perspective of body positivity for all
- Interest in lending your creativity to the store's aesthetic
- Passion for fashion
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible attitude for variable workflow & task shifts throughout the day.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be potentially available for several different shifts, including Saturdays. This does not mean you are always available, but this position needs someone with a flexible schedule and is available for last-minute fill-in shifts
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Be punctual and self-motivated
- Speak English and communicate clearly in person and on the phone
- Physical demands*: Ability to lift up to 15 lbs regularly. Ability to bend/stoop and reach/pull frequently. Ability to carry and walk/stand constantly throughout the day. Ability to climb stairs. *See reasonable accommodation, below.
- Hourly pay rate starts at $19.00/hour.
- Annual cost of living increases
- Paid time off
- Employee store discount
- More details available at time of interview
Two Big Blondes is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to make arrangements.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "sales associate position." Please use email for communication about this opening.
Application Due Date: will remain open until qualified candidates are hired. We may hire multiple people for this on-call position.