WE ARE FULL ON JULY APPOINTMENTS and are now scheduling appointments for the first two weeks in August. In August we will no longer take summer items - please read our August Consignment post for more information.
In June & July we are taking summer consignment items, including:
- Fabrics: Light-weight, natural fabrics, linens, gauze
- New Items: shorts, sandals, sundresses, tank tops, swimsuit separates, beach cover-ups, sun hats
- No more: Leather or fleece jackets, suede fabrics, ankle boots
- Holidays: Pride Month, Independence Day, Picnics, SeaFair
- short & long-sleeve tops
- capris, jeans & trousers
- lightweight jackets including rain jackets
- lightweight sweaters & shrugs (no wools)
In August we will turn to early fall and will no longer take summer items such as shorts & capris. We will take sandals, swimsuits & beach items & summery dresses based on current inventory.
We are specifically in need of purses and size 11 & up shoes.
Read about what type of items we take each season in our Consignment Best Practices: Seasonality post.