In November & December we'll continue taking fall and are now taking winter pieces, including:
- Leather pieces
- Boots (tall & ankle)
- Heavier fabrics such as flannel, fleece & corduroy
- Winter coats & rain jackets
- 100% wool & cashmere items
- down & fur (genuine & faux) coats
- snow hats, gloves, pants, coats & boots
- holiday special occasion attire including heavily beaded/sequined & velvet pieces
- New gift sets & perfumes
PLEASE NOTE: We have been VERY busy with consignment this fall. In fact this whole year the Marie Kondo / minimalist movement has meant more consignment & donations than ever. While we're very excited to have so many wonderful items to choose from, we are also trying to keep a balance inventory and time to enter all the new items. Please understand that we sometimes turn away items that have nothing "wrong" with them, we're only able to take what we feel is most likely to sell and evens out our inventory needs.
We are currently booked for appointments of 30 or more items through early January. Please review your items before bringing them in to make sure they are clean, only gently used and are seasonally appropriate.
As usual, please review the consignment guidelines and contact us if you have any questions.