Starting Tuesday, August 28th we will start taking fall items for consignment. We will focus on fall fashions including:
- Leather pieces
- Boots (tall & ankle)
- Heavier fabrics such as flannel & fleece
- Mid-weight coats & rain jackets
- Mid-weight sweaters
- Autumnal colors
- Halloween costumes
Please keep winter pieces until October, when we will take heavier-weight items such as:
- 100% wool & cashmere items
- down & fur (genuine & faux) coats
- snow hats, gloves, pants, coats & boots
- holiday special occasion attire including heavily beaded/sequined & velvet pieces
We take Christmas-themed attire such as “ugly” Christmas sweaters in November.
As usual, please review the consignment guidelines and contact us if you have any questions. With heavier pieces we fill up quickly in the fall so have to be very careful about taking too many bulky items too soon.