NOTE: As of August 15th, we are suspending making new consignment appointments. You can fill out the Consignment Appointment Notification Request to be notified when we start taking consignment appointments again in September. We are balancing COVID restrictions, inventory, staffing levels, and the high demand for consignment appointments, which are currently full through the beginning of October.
Starting Tuesday, September 1st we will start taking fall items for consignment. We will focus on fall fashions including:
- Leather pieces
- Boots (tall & ankle)
- Heavier fabrics such as flannel, fleece & corduroy
- Mid-weight coats & rain jackets
- Mid-weight sweaters
- Autumnal colors
- Halloween costumes
Please keep winter pieces until October, when we will take heavier-weight items such as:
- 100% wool & cashmere items
- down & fur (genuine & faux) coats
- snow hats, gloves, pants, coats & boots
- holiday special occasion attire including heavily beaded/sequined & velvet pieces
We take Christmas-themed attire such as "ugly" Christmas sweaters in November.
As always, please review the consignment guidelines and contact us if you have any questions. Read more details about seasonality in our Consignment Best Practices: Seasonality post.