Starting Tuesday, September 1st we will start taking fall items for consignment. We will focus on fall fashions including:
- Leather pieces
- Boots (tall & ankle)
- Heavier fabrics such as flannel, fleece & corduroy
- Mid-weight coats & rain jackets
- Mid-weight sweaters
- Autumnal colors
- Halloween costumes
Please keep winter pieces until October, when we will take heavier-weight items such as:
- 100% wool & cashmere items
- down & fur (genuine & faux) coats
- snow hats, gloves, pants, coats & boots
- holiday special occasion attire including heavily beaded/sequined & velvet pieces
We take Christmas-themed attire such as "ugly" Christmas sweaters in November.
As always, please review the consignment guidelines and contact us if you have any questions. Read more details about seasonality in our Consignment Best Practices: Seasonality post. To make a consignment appointment, please fill out our Consignment Appointment Request Form.