We are now scheduling October consignment appointments (see calendar below)! Fill out our Consignment Appointment Request form and we will be in touch via email to schedule an appointment.
We are also taking walk-in, drop-offs of up to 20 items on Saturdays, 11AM - 5PM.
After our August storewide sale we will be accepting fall fashions:
- Fabrics: Mid-weight fabrics, leather, corduroy, fleece, flannel, light-weight wools
- Holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Autumnal colors & prints
- New Items: Leather pieces, boots (ankle & tall), mid-weight jackets & coats, rain gear, sweater dresses
- No more: summer items, shorts, capris, sandals, swimsuit separates (one-pieces only), open-toe shoes unless for special occasion wear
In October we'll start taking winter items as well, including heavier-weight winter pieces such as:
- 100% wool & cashmere items
- down & fur (genuine & faux) coats
- snow hats, gloves, pants, coats & boots
- holiday special occasion attire including heavily beaded/sequined & velvet pieces
In November we will add in holiday pieces including:
- Winter holidays & Christmas-themed attire such as "ugly Christmas sweaters." (through the beginning of December only).
- Items good for regifting in original boxes such as jewelry or body products & gift sets.
As always, please review the consignment guidelines and contact us if you have any questions.
Read more details about seasonality here: Consignment Best Practices: Seasonality.