Details of Consignment
January consignment is transitional away from winter but not quite spring yet. We will no longer be taking heavy winter (wool or fur) coats & jackets. We will take some lighter weight leather jackets and will take all boots through the end of January. Please wait on spring items such as light-weight blouses or summer-like dresses until later in the year.
Please note NO consignment will be taken January 30th - February 3rd due to our storewide sale February 2nd & 3rd.
We sell clothing and accessories for plus size women by consignment. Here's how it works: you bring your quality used items to us, we sell them for you and share the proceeds with you.
We reserve the right to reject items if they are stained, soiled, out-of-date or in ill repair. If we reject any of your items, please do not take it personally. By limiting our inventory to quality items in good repair, we can sell your items at an overall higher price.
We will display your items for 100 days. The majority of the time will be at full price. Before they expire, items will be reduced to 25%, 50% and 75% off for varying periods of time. We will get the best possible price for you.
Once items sell, you have two choices:
Unsold items may be claimed by appointment at any time prior to the consignment expiration date. It is the responsibility of the consignor to keep track of the expiration dates. Items not claimed become the sole property of Two Big Blondes. Most unclaimed items are donated through Seattle Women's Assistance Fund (SWAF) to local low-income and homeless women. The remainder is included in our semi-annual Bag Sales where the proceeds go to SWAF.
- a check for 40% of the sales price
- in-store credit at 50% of the sales price
How to Consign
Current and new consignors may bring in 30 or fewer items any time! The only time we do not take consignment is the week of our store-wide sales. Please call us to make an appointment if you have more than 30 items.
- Sizes 14 and Shoes size 8 and up
- Items must be ready for sale: washed and ironed or dry cleaned
- No stain, odors or pet hair
- Free of pilling and visible wear
- Working zippers and all buttons attached
- All clothes on hangers (we will return your hangers if desired)
- Contemporary clothing, primarily purchased within the last 3 years
- There are some brands that we do not accept based on the low original retail price, including most brands from Target, Walmart and other discount stores. The following list are labels we do not accept, and others may be rejected based on our current inventory:
a.n.a. Alfred Dunner Basic Elements
Cabin Creek Cherokee Classic Elements
Dressbarn Faded Glory Fashion Bug
George Great NW Hanes
Honors Jaclyn Smith Just My Size (JMS)
Koret Merona Mossimo
Notations Old Navy Route 66
Sag Harbor White Stag xhiliration