In November & December we’re continuing to take fall & winter items including:
- leather pieces
- boots of all kinds – wide calf and size 11 & up are especially in demand
- heavy coats & jackets
- 100% wool & cashmere items (cashmere is in demand!)
- down & fur (genuine & faux) coats
- snow hats, gloves, pants, coats & boots
- holiday special occasion attire including heavily beaded/sequined & velvet pieces
- holiday-themed attire such as “ugly” Christmas sweaters & winter prints
- fleece & flannel sleepwear
- gift sets – have any new in box body care, perfume, jewelry or other accessories you’re not using? This is a great time to bring in for others to re-gift!
- year-round items include jeans, mid-weight trousers & blouses, one-piece swimsuits and many other mid-weight items
Please review the consignment guidelines and contact us if you have any questions or need to make an appointment.
We will NOT be accepting consignment Sunday, December 2nd – Monday, December 10th due to our Annual Holiday Sale taking place December 4th – 9th.
In addition, we will be CLOSED the following dates for the holidays:
THANKSGIVING: November 22nd – 26th
CHRISTMAS: December 22nd – 26th
NEW YEARS’ DAY: Tuesday, January 1, 2019