11/26/20 UPDATE: Very limited consignment drop-offs are available November 26th through the end of the year. Due to holiday closures, our Annual Holiday Sale, and limited staffing, we will not be taking any new consignment appointments until the end of December.
Fill out our consignment appointment request form and I will be in touch with possible appointment times. If you would like to drop off a donation (not consignment), please note that or contact the store directly and we can arrange a day for the donation drop-off.
We continue to accept fall & winter items for consignment but will have limited consignment intake after November 25th through the end of December.
We are accepting fall & winter fashions including:
- Leather pieces
- Boots (tall & ankle)
- Heavier fabrics such as flannel, fleece, corduroy & velvet
- 100% wool & cashmere items*
- Winter coats & rain jackets
- down & fur (genuine & faux) coats
- snow hats, gloves, pants, coats & boots
- New gift sets & perfumes (for holiday gifting potential)
- Christmas-themed attire such as "ugly" Christmas sweaters
* The MOST popular item selling right now is cashmere!! Please bring us your cashmere and warm & cozy sweaters! Be sure to check for moth holes first.
We will be VERY selective with special occasion items including evening gowns, heels, and other formal accessories.
Finally, thank you for your patience as we continue to do our best to balance the influx of consignment coming in, while working with reduced staffing levels and COVID restrictions.