NO CONSIGNMENT will be accepted until December 14th. Our appointments Dec. 14th - 17th are now full, so we are now making appointments for the week of Dec. 28th - 31st
Limited consignment drop-offs available November 25th through the end of the year:
- SATURDAY DROP-OFFS available for walk-in drop-offs of up to 20 items, 11am - 5pm: December 18th.
- Store is closed November 25th - 29th for Thanksgiving.
- No consignment will be accepted November 30th - December 13th due to our Holiday Storewide Sale December 7th - 11th.
- Some appointments & one Saturday drop-off will be available December 14th - 18th and December 28th - 31th.
- Store is closed December 19th - 27th for Christmas & January 1st for New Year's Day.
We are now focusing on fall & winter fashions including:
- Leather pieces
- Boots (tall & ankle)
- Heavier fabrics such as flannel, fleece & corduroy
- Mid- & heavy-weight coats & rain jackets
- Mid- & heavy-weight sweaters
In November, we will continue to take fall & winter fashion, heavier-weight winter pieces, holiday attire, and holiday gift ideas such as:
- 100% wool & cashmere items
- down & fur (genuine & faux) coats
- snow hats, gloves, pants, coats & boots
- holiday special occasion attire including heavily beaded/sequined & velvet pieces
- Winter holidays & Christmas-themed attire such as "ugly Christmas sweaters." (through beginning of December only).
- Items good for regifting in original boxes such as jewelry or body products & gift sets.
Read about January Consignment if you're planning ahead!
As always, please review the consignment guidelines and contact us if you have any questions. Read more details about seasonality in our Consignment Best Practices: Seasonality post.