We are now scheduling consignment appointments for fall & winter items for the last week of October and beyond. Fill out our consignment appointment request form or you can bring up to 20 items on Saturdays 11am - 5pm, without an appointment.
We are now focusing on fall fashions including:
- Leather pieces
- Boots (tall & ankle)
- Heavier fabrics such as flannel, fleece & corduroy
- Mid-weight coats & rain jackets
- Mid-weight sweaters
- Autumnal colors
- Halloween costumes (through mid-October)
In October, we will continue to take fall fashion as well as heavier-weight winter pieces such as:
- 100% wool & cashmere items
- down & fur (genuine & faux) coats
- snow hats, gloves, pants, coats & boots
- holiday special occasion attire including heavily beaded/sequined & velvet pieces
We take December holidays & Christmas-themed attire such as "ugly Christmas sweaters" in November.
As always, please review the consignment guidelines and contact us if you have any questions. Read more details about seasonality in our Consignment Best Practices: Seasonality post.